Thursday, July 18, 2013

bored

And sadly, I am not an egotistical, strangely attractive, inhuman consulting detective who is allowed paint a smiley on the wall and start shooting at it.


Let's see:
I finished Sherlock.
I've enrolled in the School of Dragons (schoolofdragons.com)
There aren't anymore Doctor Who episodes until the fiftieth in November.
I have to watch the first episode of the Walking Dead, per an agreement with an acquaintance, which, to be honest, I am not particularly keen on doing.
I've generally figured out how tumblr works, even if my general routine is to like and reblog gifsets.

so to recap: I'm bored, and I don't feel inclined to discover anything new given the amount of effort I've put in this far into break.

so I opted for the next best thing...
I'm going to attempt induce intense hallucination.
Well, without the red light. But I've heard that it works without that as well. Now I'm off to see if I can acquire a ping pong ball and cut it in half without my dad noticing...


I need help.


No comments:

Post a Comment